Crypto.com is a popular tool that provides a suite of crypto services, including offering interest payments on crypto via Crypto Earn. This article will walk you through downloading your Crypto.com transaction history from the Crypto.com app to import into Ledgible via the File Import Wizard. It contains the following sections:
Step-By-Step Instructions for the Crypto.com App
- Log in to your account in the Crypto.com app.
- Navigate to the Accounts dashboard by selecting the Accounts button along the bottom menu.
- Select the Transaction History button (icon of a clock with a dollar sign $ in the bottom right corner) in the top right of the screen.
- Select the Export button (icon of a rectangle with an arrow pointing up) in the top right.
- As your transaction history must be exported one type/source at a time in increments of two years or less, select the desired source (Crypto Wallet for example) in the Transaction drop down menu on the Export tab.
- Select the desired date range in the From and To fields. If your transaction history is longer than two years, break it down into more than one export file.
- Select the Export to CSV button at the bottom.
- The app will load the Export History tab, which displays your transaction history CSV export requests in order of newest request first. Click the Download link to the right of the first file in the list to download it. Follow the prompts to save the file to your device.
- Repeat steps 5 through 8 for any additional transaction history files, such as additional crypto-related sources like Crypto Earn or date ranges that exceeded the two-year limit.
- In Ledgible, upload your CSV file by selecting the File Import option when adding an exchange from the Exchanges tab. From the Select Exchange drop down menu, choose Exchange Not Listed / Template Import and follow the prompts to add your transaction history using the File Import Wizard. See Uploading Exchange Transactions Using the File Import Option for details.
- This article has been modified from it's original content. We previously recommended adding your Crypto.com transaction history via manual entries. However, our recommendation has been updated to recommend the file import option now that Crypto.com has added functionality to download a CSV file of your transaction history from it's app.
- This article does not cover adding your transaction history from the exchange on the Crypto.com website. The exchange available in the Crypto.com app and the exchange available on the website are different exchanges. Both may not be available for all users- for example, the website exchange is not available to US residents at the time of publication of this article.
- The File Import option is a one-time update, meaning you will need to repeat the CSV file export for future transactions in Crypto.com to add them to Ledgible.
- We have creating an API connection for Crypto.com on our feature request list for a future update, but do not have an ETA on this initiative yet.
- Please reach out to let us know if having an API connection option for Crypto.com is important to you. We factor in the number of customer requests when prioritizing what feature requests our development team will work on next. This option would allow automatic syncing of your Crypto.com transactions in Ledgible.