Ledgible defaults to the current tax year. If you need to access prior tax years, see the following instructions.
This article includes the following sections:
- Open the client's account from your Client Management dashboard.
- Select the Settings button on the top right.
- Under Account Details, click the Update button to the right of the Tax Year heading.
- Change the Select Tax Year drop down menu to the desired tax year. You can select from 2015 to the current tax year.
- Review any messages regarding historical data if shown and select Confirm if you wish to continue.
- Select Close on the confirmation window to access data and reporting for the selected tax year.
- The selected tax year and calculation method are shown below the client name at the top left of all Ledgible pages.
- Tax year changes are reflected to all users that access a client account- both tax preparers and the client. You may want to change it back to the present tax year when done.
- To change the tax year back, simply follow the same steps and choose the current tax year.