Users can switch between Ledgible applications if they have more than one product associated with the same email address. This article contains the following sections:
- Select the circle icon for your User Options in the top right of any Ledgible application screen.
- Choose Change Application from the menu that appears.
- Select the icon to the right of the Ledgible application that you would like to access next:
- If you do not have an account for an application yet, you will see "Get started now" beneath the application name. Select the Plus (+) icon to the right of it to proceed with account creation.
- If you do have an account for an application, you will see "Active" beneath the application name. Select the Arrow (->) to the right of it to open your account.
Only Ledgible Accounting and Ledgible Tax users will be able to select other applications. Ledgible Tax Pro users typically do not have access to other applications. Please contact our team if you need access to one of the other products.
Users can set the Default Application to land on when signing in within your Profile settings. Choose the circle icon for your User Options in the top right, then Profile to access your settings. The Default Application option under User Settings will state "No default application set" until one is selected.
Users may also choose Log Out from the bottom of the Choose An Application screen.
Ledgible applications may be accessed through the following direct links as well:
- If a user tries to perform an action or access a resource that they do not have access to, they will see a blank white screen with no content. If this occurs unexpectedly, please contact our support team with a description of the action or resource that you were attempting to access.